Professional Pressure Washing Service
Men In Kilts provides professional quality pressure washing for your home. Our kilted technicians clean surfaces including vinyl, brick, concrete, wood and more. We also sensitively and safely clean delicate surfaces such as cedar, stone pavers and aggregate.
Our kilted technicians use commercial grade pressure washers with high PSI attached to surface cleaners to provide the most efficient and effective surface cleaning. Our surface cleaning units are exceptional at removing mold, mildew, dirt and discoloration.
Why do you need Pressure Washing services?
- Regular maintenance and power washing of your walkways and driveways can prevent decay and add years to their lifespan
- Driveways and walkways that are covered in mold, mildew or other growth can become very slippery and hazardous when wet. Keeping them clean also means keeping the people who walk on them safe.
- If you have a more delicate surface to clean such as stone pavers or aggregate, doing this job yourself can cause damage. Professionals can evaluate the surface and use the appropriate cleaning method as to not hurt any delicate surface.
- If your wood or vinyl deck is looking aged a good power washing can bring its vibrancy and shine back.
- Driveways or walkways that have mold or mildew growing on them are not only hazardous to your health outside, but will track inside your home if left unclean.
- A clean and fresh looking driveway or safe and vibrant walkways around your home will also add curb value if you are in the market to sell. If you are not in the market to sell, then it just adds peace of mind and makes you feel better about your home.
For your convenience, we offer 6 days a week scheduling and we are fully insured. Check out our Green Commitment to see that we care about this beautiful planet we live on and what steps we are taking to preserve it.
Our Customers Love Us! And we love them as well!
Even more great reasons to choose Men In Kilts! Check out what are customers are saying about us!
Looking for Commercial Pressure Washing? Click here to find out more.